How often will I get updates on my child's progress?
- You are welcome to make an appointment with your child’s class teacher or the SENDCo at any point during the school year if you have any concerns.
- Telephone consultations and/or email contact with the SENDCO is available
- Parents’ evenings with class teachers are held twice a year
- At each parents evening your will receive a termly progress report and at the end of the academic year there will be a summary report.
- Additional to the parents evening, pupils IEP targets will be reviewed and progress will be shared within a report. New targets will then be set and shared with you and your children.
- Pupils’ with an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) will have an Annual Review which you will be invited to attend and contribute to.
- Any reports carried out via outside agencies, documents will be sent home with a clear outline of what the next steps are for your child based upon the findings.