Visions and Values
We are a caring and nurturing team who work hard to create a happy, secure and high quality learning environment in which all members of the school community can grow in confidence and develop their full potential in all areas of learning.
At Westgate we strive:
- To be an inclusive school where the achievements of every member of our school family are recognised and valued.
- For all children to develop a love of education and to take learning beyond the classroom.
- For excellence in teaching and learning with a focus on activities that stimulate enquiry and offer challenge as children acquire knowledge.
- To regularly go above and beyond to ensure all children are provided with the tools they need to allow them to succeed.
- To encourage mutual respect between all members of the school community.
- To equip our children with the skills, values and attitudes to become independent thinkers and learners who are confident, respectful and responsible young people.
We believe that: HAPPY CHILDREN LEARN