Here is a link to a website where you can stream our Year 6 Leavers' Songs:
Year 6 homework schedule
Year 6 homework is handed out on Thursdays via Microsoft Teams (unless requested otherwise) and is expected to be handed in no later than the following Tuesday.
Homework usually includes:
- One piece of English work - set through an assignment
- One piece of Maths work - set through an assignment
- One times tables practice sheet (this does not need to be returned to school as it should be practised regularly) - available on the Times Tables channel on Teams.
- Spellings - available on the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling channel on Teams.
- Read as regularly as possible but half an hour three times a week is the minimum expectation. A reading slip should be returned to school every Friday.
Access to Microsoft Teams
We are continuing to use Microsoft Teams for homework. It works best on a computer but can be used on a tablet or phone. Please download the program from this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
If your child does not have their username and password, please contact Mr Clewes to send it to you via email.