Welcome to Year 5!
Reading books online
School have paid to upgrade our subscription to Oxford Owl which now means you can access 550 ebooks from home. Go to www.oxfordowl.com, click 'log in', click 'students' and use the class login details shown on TEAMS (email your class teacher if you can't access TEAMS). You can search for books using the age groups. Happy reading!
Things to remember:
- New spellings given out (these are on the website too-look under the spellings tab at the top)
- PE in the afternoon-please come to school in PE kit appropriate for outdoor PE lessons
- Homework due in on Microsoft Teams (you may bring in paper copies of your work if you are unable to load a photo onto Microsoft Teams)
- Reading folders and signed reading records due in
- Spelling test
- New homework assigned on Microsoft Teams (please speak to Mrs Lingard if you are having trouble with access)